UFC Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predict Fights for Points

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up ya'll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy

What's up ya'll Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up ya'll   What's up ya'll EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:26 am

Welcome Jacob!

I agree the new ufc.com is terrible
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Admin

What's up ya'll Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up ya'll   What's up ya'll EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah, the new design kinda sucks. Makes it look like a video game with the "stats" they use to rate the fighters abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://ufcpool.forumotion.com
briantsui

What's up ya'll Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up ya'll   What's up ya'll EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey Jacob,

Welcome to our league. From what I can tell you've been following UFC pretty consistently and you have at least reasonable commentary on fight outcomes and fighters. So with that said...

JUST DON'T SUCK

...and we'll have a good time.

------------

Also have you guys noticed that the new UFC website is difficult to navigate? Both to look at upcoming fight cards and to look at fighter records.

Anyway, If you know an easy way to look at upcoming fight cards and fighter stats please let me know.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Johnny
Admin

What's up ya'll Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up ya'll   What's up ya'll EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Sweet! Welcome to the league j-ro. If you know anyone else that follows UFC and wants in on the action. Let me know. Also let me know if you got any questions. Feel free to amp up the trash talking like we do in fantasy.....mainly just making fun of nicole. Haha. We'll start the new season with the next fight card
Back to top Go down
https://ufcpool.forumotion.com
elhebrewhammer

What's up ya'll Empty
PostSubject: What's up ya'll   What's up ya'll EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey, this is Jacob...

Thanks for inviting me and I hope to be able to contribute well!!

I will admit right off the bat that I am a much bigger boxing fan than UFC and I think the debate between the fans and fighters is pretty lame. Either way, I try and keep up as much as possible and would like to see how good I can be at picking fights!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up ya'll Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up ya'll   What's up ya'll Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up ya'll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UFC Pool :: UFC Talk :: News, Updates, Shoutouts-
Jump to: